Stroll-Smart Hands Free Jogging Stroller Adapter In Medium To Large






I might look a little funny but I get to swing my arms back and forth. I have a dog that I take with me on my runs ( to kill 2 birds with one ). So he gets strapped to my waist and then I have the adapter around my mid section. The only problem is that whne my dog pulls me to the side the strller goes to the side. I think the more I do it the better it will be.

Highlight Feature


  • Adapts to any jogger stroller
  • Quick release mechanism prevents stroller from tipping in event of a fall
  • Lightweight construction
  • Comfortable stretchable belt with reflective strip and two pockets for storage
  • Relieves backache and stress in the arms and wrist




Editorial Review


Waist size 32" - 42"



0 comments:

Post a Comment