Sunshine Kids Lock Tite Universal Harness Clip
I ordered this to replace my difficult to open Graco Chest Clip also sold by Amazon.
The Graco one (as I say in my review there) was very difficult to open to the point where I was worried I wouldn't be able to get my child out of her booster seat in an emergency.
This clip is straightforward to open and my one and a half year old daughter doesn't have the hand strength to open this style clip yet.
Great clip - easy operation. It's what I needed to get my child in and out of the car as many times as I do during the day.
Highlight Feature
- Lock Tite chest clip helps position harness straps for optimal performance.
- It's super-strong and curved for a comfortable fit.
- For all harness webbing up to 1.5"/39mm.
- Curved shape
- For Children up to 80 lbs.
Editorial Review
New and improved! Lock Tite chest clip helps position harness straps for optimal performance. It's super-strong and curved for a comfortable fit. For all harness webbing up to 1.5"/39mm.

0 comments:
Post a Comment